Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Well, hi! If you're reading this, then you've been lucky enough to stumble upon my new blog!!! Anyway, this is just a starter-offer, but please please please comment!! That is like every blogger's dream!!! So have a nice day, and no negativity allowed. I apologize, but this blog is going with the old Sedition Act. Anyone who questions the government (me) is going to charged with a heavy fine of a thousand gold dubloons and then thrown in the brig anyway!! (Because we are suddenly on a pirate ship and the Queen of Hearts is captain!! If you don't get that joke, you need to either read Alice in Wonderland, watch the movie, or play Kingdom Hearts.)

JK!! No one is going to jail and I am open to suggesstions for improvement (I'd be an enormous hypocrite if I wasn't, I'm very critical to everyone.) But please be nice!!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment