Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Can Feel the Pressure . . .

Some things I'll never know, and I had to let them go. I'm sitting all alone feeling empty. I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now. We're better off without you. I can feel the pressure . . .

Those are some of the bitchin' lyrics to my new favorite song, Pressure by Paramore. It used to be I Caught Myself (as seen on the Twilight Original Soundtrack), but then I heard a string quartet version of Pressure, and I really liked, it so I bought the song and I love it. Do you know they raised the prices on iTunes???? I am very upset about it. I may turn to Limewire like my friend. But not really. I don't wanna go to jail and pay a $250,000 fine. I, unlike other people, read the copyright infringment warnings on DVDs from INTERPOL (whatever that is.)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment