Friday, May 29, 2009

Has Anybody Tried the Sims 3 Yet?

I am a big fan of the Sims games. They embody my great loves of architecture, interior design, messing with people, styling, and swearing loudly (when it doesn't let you do something.) I have the Sims 2 and most of the expansion packs. But unfortunately I haven't been able to play recently because it was on a computer that has been replaced and we haven't set up the old one anywhere yet. I would like to play the Sims 3 but I don't know. It seems like a lot more responsibility to actually take care of your Sims. With 2 I know all the cheat codes. My Sims almost never work, and since I got Night Life, they stay out all night and never need to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom. Yes, they eat out with friends, but as an outing not a necessity. And yes they go to the bathroom, but to make out with their latest crush not as a necessity. AND I CAN'T PLAY IT BECAUSE MY FREAKING -------* HASN'T SET UP THE COMPUTER ON THE CARD TABLE LIKE I SUGGESTED AND HE NEEDS HIS SECOND DESK!!!!

*grumbles some more*

<3

*Censored at request of my guardian. Wait a sec, who made up that shit term? It sounds like a freaking angel or a rottweiler. It should be like caretaker or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment