Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fucking Twilight

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I swear to God. Are there drugs implanted in the pages or some shit??? The books are written horribly with weak, Mary Sue-ish characters and gaping plot holes and yet I still can't get them out of my mind. I have a large picture file featuring pictures from the "saga," a term these books totally do not deserve. I am taking a break from my obsessive reading of them, and yet I MISS THEM! I miss these books that I have trashed on many occasion, ranted about and obsessed about and read about and discussed. I like the first three. The fourth kicked the entire series' ASS! In the bad way. It beat them up. It poisoned them in my brain. The names "Bella" and "Edward" are forever ruined for me because I will have that association and that association only. So just like Bella, I will not be able to read many Jane Austen books because the names are simply "too close"!!! Grrr. Grrr. And further GRRRRRRR!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment