Friday, June 19, 2009

I Have Big News :]

My big news is that I am writing a Clique fanfiction (I call it my Clique Fanfique :]). I'm also going to write a Twilight one I have an idea already. I will post the character synopsis of the Clique one here so enjoy:

Maybe that boyfast wasn’t such a bad idea . . .

Massie Block: Has gotten the Clique back together and is once again the alpha. Then why is she feeling like such an LBR? Everyone at BOCD has a crush but her. And she is determined to change that.

Kristen Gregory: Is going strong with Dempsey and couldn’t be happier. Except that when Layne, her former SBFF, found out, she dumped Kristen and the Witty Committee. With guilt plaguing her heart and the remaining members of the WC starting to pick sides, Kristen will do anything to get Layne back . . .

Alicia Rivera: Has rejoined the Clique and once again given up her alpha dreams. But her beta status is in jeopardy when she starts giving up carpool and #18 for a certain J. Hawtz . . .

Dylan Marvil: Now that she’s got her new BF, Dylan has finally signed her Body Peace Treaty. But will she regret it when all of those Cheesy Fridays start going straight to her thighs?

Claire Lyons: With pressure from the much-changed Layne and fear of committing PC treason coming at all sides, Claire might soon be ready to book a room next to Britney — at Promises.

The Clique . . . the only thing harder than getting in is staying in.




I will post more some time later

Until then,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment