Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fuck

I'm not going to get into my top college because I won't have any AP's and I'm not gonna get into honors language I didn't do advanced math because I had a dipshit teacher and I'm not allowed to do honors science and I'm not gonna go to a good college and I'll turn into a bum and my sister is going to fucking @$##^@! (censored!) and I'm gonna go NOWHERE and I'm not gonna go to FIT and I'm not gonna be the editor in chief of Vogue and I won't head my own fashion empire or be a best-selling novelist or an award-winning journalist and GAH!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Woah.Dude,calm the fuck down.At least you don't need to repeat the year.I do,well,I most likely do,and I'm not writing some lengthy blog ranting about it.Actually,I take that back,I'll go write that.I was having nightmares about it last night.This should be one hell of a blog post.

    ReplyDelete