Saturday, April 18, 2009

I WANT A PET PIGGUMS!!

I want a pet pig :[
My parents say no for NO GOOD REASON.
I feel like I should be singing a love ballad. Oh piggie, you are my one true love. My daddy said stay away from Juliet. And I was crying on the stair case, begging you please don't goooo . . .
Okay, so my love ballad morphed into Taylor Swift. BUT I WANT A PIGGIE EVEN MORE THAN SHE WANTS JOE JONAS BACK. Because you so know she does. But she isn't going to get over it if all her magazine profiles are all about him and how she's getting over him and how she is sooo happy to be single. The way to get over somebody is to stop TRYING and to just . . . move on. Live your life, go about your business, stop thinking about it, AND STOP GETTING INTERVIEWED ABOUT BEING A WOMAN SCORNED.

I want a pet pig. I am going to write a poem about it, and get backk to you, you nonexistent readers.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment